Follow this integration guide to connect your BigCommerce data to Source Medium.
- Store owner privileges in BigCommerce are required to create an API account, which will generate BigCommerce API credentials. In BigCommerce, only store owners can create API accounts.
- Generate BigCommerce API credentials
- Create an API account for the store
- Sign into your BigCommerce store as the store owner
- Click Advanced Settings > API Accounts to display the Store API Accounts page
- Click the Create API Account button
- In the Name field, enter Source Medium
- In the OAuth Scopes section, set the permissions using the following fields for Source Medium 1. Customers - Set to Read-only 2. Marketing - Set to Read-only 3. Orders - Set to Read-only 4. Products - Set to Read-only
- When finished, click the Save button and the API will be created
- Retrieve your API credentials
- You will be prompted to download a .txt file containing the API credentials, download the file to your computer
- Open the file and check that it look like this:
- You’ll need the following credentials from this file:
If you aren’t prompted to download the .txt file or you encounter other issues, contact BigCommerce support.
- Client ID
- Access Token
- API Path - contains your store hash. The value between stores/ and /v3/ in the API path is your store hash - this is highlighted in the image above.
For example: If the API path were https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/123456/v3/, the store hash would be 123456
If you have any questions or issues please reach out on your shared Slack channel, or at email@example.com