✅✅✅ Level 3 Data Checklist
Follow this Level 3 checklist with tips and tricks to improve your data setup and use of Source Medium.
One of the biggest times of year for our customers is BFCM. Here are some of the most common questions our customers ask during that period. Do you know the answers?
- Am I acquiring new customers profitably today? How does their profitability potential compare vs. non-sale periods?
- What were the top performing acquisition channels for new customers? For repeat customers (were they low cost-channels)?
- Did my marketing mix optimize my contribution margin potential (e.g. the gross profit on all orders - marketing costs)?
- Was I able to scale my spend (vs. baseline) profitably?
- Did I incentivize the right type of purchasers during the sale period? (e.g. first timers, subscribers, higher AOV)
- How did I perform across my sales channels (DTC, Amazon)?
Here are some additional helpful video tips as you prepare for your BFCM season.
- General Overview of How to Prepare for BFCM
- What is the typical LTV of BFCM Customers for your brand?
- What drives the most repeat conversions during BFCM?
- BFCM Purchase Data
- BFCM Contact and Demographic Data in your SourceMedium Dashboard
- Where to find BFCM Zero Party Data in your SourceMedium Dashboard
- Do you know the most common habits of your BFCM customers?
As always, if you have any questions about this checklist, please reach out to us via slack or email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!