Follow this integration guide to connect your Awin data to Source Medium.
- Account Owner, Admin, or have Full Access to your Awin account to view API tokens
- OAuth 2 access token to connect to Awin in Source Medium (see more details in Additional Information below)
- Visit https://ui.awin.com/awin-api or click on API credentials in your Awin user menu
- Click Show my API token
- your personal token will be displayed which can be copied to your clipboard
- Email the generated API token to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your OAuth 2 access token is linked to your personal user account, it is not linked to a certain publisher or advertiser account. If you have access to 10 different Awin publisher accounts via the website, then your personal API token grants you access to data from all of those 10 accounts. If you add or remove your user account to or from a publisher or advertiser account, it may take up to 10 minutes until this change in access rights takes effect in the API. If someone unauthorized gets access to your token, you can revoke it on the same page. This also requires your password and shows a popup warning to ask you if you’re sure.
Questions? Reach out on Slack or email@example.com