Follow this integration guide to connect your Klaviyo data to Source Medium.
- Admin Access to your Klaviyo account to be able to copy and share your Klaviyo API keys.
- Navigate to the API Keys section of your Klaviyo account to create an API key for Source Medium
- Log into your Klaviyo account
- Click the user menu (top right corner of the page), then click Account
- On the Account page, click Settings > API Keys
- Create and label your API key for Source Medium
- On the API Keys page, click the Create API Key button to create an API key
- In the Label column, click the pencil icon next to the API key you just created
- Enter Source Medium integration as the label for the API key
- Save your API key
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org