Follow this resource guide to learn more about your Source Medium Pro plan.
- Follow this resource guide to learn more about your Source Medium Pro plan.
- Step 1: Connect your post-trial integrations
- Step 2: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
- Step 3: Schedule your onboarding call
- Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
Step 1: Connect your post-trial integrations
The full list of Source Medium’s direct integrations that are available and instructions for connecting these sources can be found here.
For integrations that are not yet available, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Integration Request and will notify you whether this integration is in our pipeline.
Step 2: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
Become more familiar with your Source Medium dashboard through the following helpful resources:
- Source Medium Cold Start Guide
- Source Medium FAQs
- Deep Dive Insights Video [Source Medium will post the video from your deep dive session in your preferred communication channel]
As an onboarding exercise, we recommend each stakeholder on your team fill out the Top 3 analytical questions survey.
Step 3: Schedule your onboarding call
Schedule your one hour onboarding call with the Source Medium team to allow us to better understand your current data infrastructure and processes. In this call will meet your team and discuss current challenges and opportunities in simplifying your data & analytics needs. Will also speak through our customization scoping process, template gallery, and configuration sheet.
Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
- Our CSAs (Customer Solutions Analysts) are available to clarify your analytical questions and to make sure you get the most out of our product. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or confused in any way.
- The fastest form of communication is through a shared slack channel where if you post a question a member of our team will respond. Alternatively, the team can be reached at email@example.com.
- Please let us know if your team prefers Notion or Google Docs, which will be used to log company specific resources and for future customization scoping
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org