Follow this resource guide to learn more about your Source Medium Enterprise plan.
- Follow this resource guide to learn more about your Source Medium Enterprise plan.
- Step 1: Connect your post-trial integrations
- Step 2: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
- Step 3: Schedule your first Team Meeting
- Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
Step 1: Connect your post-trial integrations
The full list of Source Medium’s direct integrations that are available and instructions for connecting these sources can be found here.
For integrations that are not yet available, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Integration Request or message our shared slack channel and will notify you whether this integration is in our pipeline.
As an Enterprise Customer, you will also have access to premium integrations like NetSuite and Tatari. If you have any questions about an integration, please reach out to our CSA team via email or slack.
Additionally, you will have priority access to a selection of advanced offerings:
- Advanced Attribution Modeling
- Reverse ETL/Audience Syncing
- Analytics Audit
- Beta integrations (such as Gorgias and Fairing)
Step 2: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
Become more familiar with your Source Medium dashboard through the following helpful resources:
- Source Medium Cold Start Guide
- Source Medium FAQs
- Deep Dive Insights Video [Source Medium will post the video from your deep dive session in your preferred communication channel]
As an onboarding exercise, we recommend each stakeholder on your team fill out the Top 3 analytical questions survey.
Step 3: Schedule your first Team Meeting
Schedule your first Team Meeting with the Source Medium team to allow us to better understand your current data infrastructure and processes. In this call we will meet your team and discuss current challenges and opportunities in simplifying your data & analytics needs. We will also walk you through our customization scoping process, template gallery, and configuration sheet. We recommend scheduling this call once all your integrations are successfully connected and you’ve had a little time to explore your dashboard; (typically within the first 2-3 weeks.)
During our first few weeks of our engagement, we will set up additional calls with various stakeholders in your organization as needed to support with education and prioritization of onboarding initiatives.
Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
- Our CSAs (Customer Solutions Analysts) are available to clarify your analytical questions and to make sure you get the most out of our product. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or confused in any way.
- The fastest form of communication is through a shared slack channel where if you post a question a member of our team will respond. Alternatively, the team can be reached at email@example.com.
- All Enterprise Customers receive priority support from our team and will have a dedicated Account Owner.
- Please let us know if your team prefers Notion or Google Docs, which will be used to log company specific resources and for future customization scoping.
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org