Influencers - Deep Dive
- If you intend to spread the spend over a period of days, you will need to provide a date in the
date_endcolumn, otherwise the whole spend will be attributed to the date in the
- If you mistakenly set the end date earlier than the start start, the entire spend will be ignored during the data refresh.
- You may have an influencer's cost spread across more than one month.
- Open the CSD file, go to the "Cost" tab.
- Identify all rows which have the wrong end date set and input the correct date.
- Identify all rows which have the cost amortized over more than one month.
- The spend will be updated during the next data run.