What are the implications of the new (BETA) Amazon SP-API integration?
- What are the implications of the new (BETA) Amazon SP-API integration?
- What is the benefit of integrating Amazon data into the dashboard?
- What Amazon data will surface in the dashboard?
- Where will this surface in the dashboard?
- What features are currently under development?
- Is customer-level data available?
- Is subscription-level data available?
- How fresh is the data?
- What historical data is available?
- Additional information and related articles
Amazon deprecated their MWS reporting API and transitioned to SP (Selling Partner) APIs in July 2022. We are supporting a free BETA integration for this new connection with current Pro Plan customers, with plans to incorporate Amazon sales as part of the pricing model by the beginning of Q1 2023.
What is the benefit of integrating Amazon data into the dashboard?
- Increase your omni-channel awareness by blending Amazon sales into your Executive Summary
- Determine and compare Amazon acquisition performance (when Amazon Ads also integrated)
What Amazon data will surface in the dashboard?
Gross Revenue(called ‘Ordered Product Sales’ in Amazon Business Reports)
- This feeds into
Total Revenuein the dashboard
- This feeds into
Where will this surface in the dashboard?
Make sure to select
Amazon in the channel selector
- Executive Summary
- YoY Performance
- Orders Deep Dive
- Product Performance
What features are currently under development?
New / Repeat Customers
Order Sequence / Index
LTV/Retention(note, this will be limited to customers who purchase exclusively on Amazon)
Is customer-level data available?
- Amazon does not provide any PII at the customer-level at the moment
- Any charts using the following dimensions / metrics will not be compatible with Amazon data
CPA(however, if your Amazon Ads account is integrated in the dashboard then
CPOwill be available)
Source / Medium)
Is subscription-level data available?
- This is not available from Amazon via API at this time
How fresh is the data?
- Amazon applies API rate limits, so data will generally be fresh up to the previous 48 hours
What historical data is available?
- Data ingestion will go back to 1 year before the date that Source Medium received Seller Central permissions and the API connectors were created
- This requires additional requests to the APIs, and due to rate limits, may take up to 14 days to complete
- We are working on solution(s) to include historical data that goes further back than 1 year, although this data may be limited in some instances
Our team is committed to perfecting and improving this integration constantly, and we’ll push out updates to you as they happen.
If have any questions or feedback about this beta integration, let us know using this form.
Additional information and related articles
- Amazon (SP) integration instructions
- Amazon Ads integration instructions
- Amazon [BETA] Integration Feedback Form
Questions? Reach out on Slack or email@example.com