Follow this integration guide to connect your Amazon Seller Central (Selling Partner) data to Source Medium.
- Admin access to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Be able to add Source Medium as a new user and adjust permissions
- Do we really need to grant Source Medium all these permissions?
- Since the SP-API is so new, the permissions are necessary for us to programmatically access all of the most important data. If we ever become aware of decreased permissions for certain roles, we will let you know ASAP. Rest assured, we take our data security very seriously at Source Medium and your data will never be used for any purposes outside of reporting without your explicit consent.
Add Source Medium as a user in Seller Central
- Under Add a New User, enter the email address of the user you want to invite to the account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have previously added Source Medium as a user for Amazon Ads integration, then you will only need to click
Manage Permissionsfor our user account, then proceed to the permissions list below
- Double-check that
Adminpermission is selected for the following items:
- Inventory performance
- Seller Fulfilled Prime Performance
- Brand Catalog Manager
- Manage Your Experiments
- Compliance Central
- Amazon Global Logistics
- Manage Carrier Accounts
- Messaging Access
- Seller Configuration
- Click Continue
- Once we are added as a user with the correct permissions, we will be able to integrate your data into your dashboard!
Questions? Reach out on Slack or email@example.com