- A specially formatted table pulling from your online store data (Shopify, Amazon, Stripe, Chargebee) as well as the Configuration Sheet
- Channel is defaulted to Online DTC
- Defaulted to Net Revenue
- Filters (order type, sub-channel, etc.) apply to customers’ acquisition order
- Cohorts based on order_process date when the order is at least partially paid
- If we do not have a direct integration with a subscription platform, we rely on tags to determine subscription vs. non-subscription order type
- Do certain subsets of monthly cohorts perform better than others?
- Which monthly cohorts’ LTV has increased the most over time?
- Which Source / Mediums have driven our highest value (LTV) customers?👇
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org