Follow this resource guide to learn more about your King Marketing Powered by Source Medium plan.
- Follow this resource guide to learn more about your King Marketing Powered by Source Medium plan.
- Step 1: Connect your integrations
- Step 2: Schedule your onboarding call
- Step 3: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
- Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
- Additional Resources:
Source Medium allows you to easily analyze siloed data across eCommerce, retail, marketing, and operations platforms. With our data team-as-a-service offering, we take care of ingestion, storage, transformation, visualization, servicing and enablement of commerce data. Our customers include leading omni-channel brands such as Kate Quinn, Olipop, LMNT, Fly By Jing, Oats Overnight, and Proven Beauty.
We’re excited to partner with King Marketing who are experts in surfacing actionable, data-driven insights through Source Medium.
Step 1: Connect your integrations
Fill out and submit our online onboarding form for your core data sources. Expect to receive your Source Medium dashboard within 3-4 business days after providing access.
Once finished with the core integrations, the full list of Source Medium’s direct integrations that are available and instructions for connecting these additional sources can be found here.
For integrations that are not yet available, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Integration Request and will notify you whether this integration is in our pipeline.
Step 2: Schedule your onboarding call
After you receive your Source Medium Dashboard, schedule your one hour onboarding call to allow us to better understand your current data infrastructure and processes. In this call will meet your team and discuss current challenges and opportunities in simplifying your data analytics needs. Will also speak through our product, customization scoping process, template gallery, and configuration sheet for advanced channel mapping and cost tracking.
Step 3: Familiarize yourself with Source Medium
Become more familiar with your Source Medium dashboard through the following helpful resources:
As an onboarding exercise, we recommend each stakeholder on your team fill out the Top 3 analytical questions survey.
Step 4: Communicating with the Source Medium team
- Our CSAs (Customer Solutions Analysts) are available to clarify your analytical questions and to make sure you get the most out of our product. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or confused in any way.
- The fastest form of communication is through a shared slack channel where if you post a question a member of our team will respond. Alternatively, the team can be reached at email@example.com.
- Please let us know if your team prefers Notion or Google Docs, which will be used to log company specific resources and for future customization scoping
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org