Getting started with Source Medium
- All of your directly integrated marketing platforms, manually inputted marketing costs, and influencer cost/performance from the Configuration Sheet.
- Performance and attribution are as reported by the respective marketing platform with the exception of Facebook where we default to 7 day click
- Conversions represent actual purchases (and not more top of funnel events such as clicks). More on conversion definitions
- Source Medium separates Campaign Types based on common Campaign naming conventions, which can be modified if our logic does not pick up your specific categorization
- What are platform reported ROAS, CPC, and CPMs?
- How is spend allocated across marketing platforms and campaigns?
- Which marketing platforms and campaigns are attributing the most revenue and conversions relative to spend? 👇
Questions? Reach out on Slack or firstname.lastname@example.org